People often think about escaping through the worries and stress of regular life by planning a fun camping trip. In the event you don’t prepare correctly your journey can wind up being a disaster.
This Basic Camping Checklist offers you ideas to help you have a smooth camping experience.
What To Bring For Camping? – Basic Gear Checklist
– tent, sleeping bag, hammock, anything that makeys you more comfortable.
Make sure that the sleeping bag you bring is right for the weather conditions.
– pillow, blanket, sleeping bag, optional air mattress
These are for the extra comfort.
3. Site Gear
– light source – lantern is the best option.
– garbage bag
– fire starter, lighter or flint fire starter
– shower or toilet tent
– clean grill.
– propane tank
– large cooler box for the food and drinks
– ice to keep food and drinks cool
– pots and pan
– cooking utensils
– cutting board, knives, foil
– paper plates and plastic utensils
5. Food and Drinks
– plan out for breakfast, lunch, dinner
– food that can be use to cover for multiple meals, eggs, deli meat
– snacks, great item to have with you
– condiments, ketchup, mustard, mayonnaise
– drinks, coffee, plenty of portable water
6. Personal Item
– toiletries, tooth blush,
– flashlight or headlamp
– sun block, insect repellent, medicine
– first aid kit, bandages
– space blanket
– water bottle, camping cup
– camera gear
– weather dependent, plan accordingly
– warm places can be very cold at night or in the morning
– bring extra layers
– swimming suit
Put together a survival pack and have it on you all the time. This kit should feature a survival knife, waterproof matches, tablets for purifying water, a flare gun, and a first-aid kit. If you were to get lost or were put in an emergency situation, the survival kit will be of great help. Be sure to carry it on your person and not leave it at your campsite.
Camping is definitely an amazing outdoor experience for your family. It’s critical that the desired job is done to prepare yourself for the trip properly, so that the trip doesn’t go downhill. Make proper using the suggestions you have seen here and provide your camping adventure the right start for success. Have fun!